Hahn Supply

Charles Hahn started “Hahn Plumbing” in Lewiston, Idaho in 1898 at the age of 23. Over the next 6 or 7 years he added wholesale/retail plumbing to his business. He operated out of several locations in Lewiston until 1935 when he sold the retail portion of Hahn’s and kept the wholesale business. Charles Hahn died of a heart attack in 1937. In 1959 Hahn’s built a new warehouse at 2101 Main Street in Lewiston, which remains as the corporate headquarters and main warehouse. In 1989 the company purchased a tool repair business which operates as Hahn Tool Repair and an equipment rental yard at 324 Thain Rd. in the Lewiston Orchards which operates as Hahn Rental Center. During the next 7 years Hahn Rental Center opened 3 more locations. They are in Kamiah, Id – Moscow, Id – and at their headquarters in downtown Lewiston.

Hahn Supply, Hahn Tool Repair, and Hahn Rental Center remain a 100% family owned business as it moves into its 5th generation.

bobcat

KIOTI_WebBanner_English

Hahn Supply, Hahn Rentals, United Rentals, Sun Rentals, Kabota, RMT Euipment